视屏欣赏在我司官网首页 www.threeball.cn1、 为焊接机器人及其周边设备安装安全防护栏，以防止有人进入危险区域造成意外伤害；
With the development of welding robot technology, the automation, flexibility and intelligence of welding manufacturing has become the trend of industrial manufacturing development in the future. According to tests, the use of robotic welding has become
an important symbol of the modernization of welding automation technology. The welding robot has the advantages of high versatility and reliable operation. It has always been the focus of many companies.
Safety measures for the correct use of welding robots:
1. Install a safety fence for the welding robot and its peripheral equipment to prevent accidental injury caused by someone entering the dangerous area;
2. A plug-in electric contact switch is arranged on the safety door of the safety guardrail entrance, and the switch is connected with the safety return circuit of the welding robot. Once the safety door is opened, the robot controller will cut off the driving power of the robot, and the robot immediately stops moving;
3. Install multiple emergency stop switches at the nearest locations to the welding robot. Once an emergency or dangerous situation occurs, the staff can press the emergency stop to stop the robot.
4. Reduce the movement speed of the welding robot during teaching operation, and teach by personnel trained in professional technical operation;
5. The welding robot safety circuit is integrated with the production line safety circuit. When the production line encounters an emergency, the production worker can press the emergency stop switch of any station on the line to stop the robot.
With the rising labor costs of the manufacturing industry, the price of robotic products is declining, people are pursuing more comfortable working conditions, and the application of robots is increasing every year.
China's welding equipment level, manufacturing level and system integration capability of front and rear process equipment still have a large gap with foreign countries, which directly restricts the development of robots in other domestic industries.